- We provide all current treatment options for macular degeneration, including intra-vitreal injections of Lucentis, Eylea, Avastin, Macugen and are open to incorporating other FDA approved medications to advance the treatments.
- We offer Cryo therapy, laser and steroid treatments, including Photodynamic Therapy.
- We offer state-of-the-art diagnostic technologies including Optical Coherence Tomography, Ultrasound Biomicroscopy, and Flourescein Angiography and Autoflouresence Imaging, incorporating the newest technologies.
- The majority of our surgical cases are performed with micro-incision “suture-less vitrectomy”, allowing for faster visual recovery and less postoperative inflammation and irritation. Often, it is difficult to distinguish which eye has had surgery within several days postoperatively.
- We have incorporated a new Electronic Medical Records system to provide paperless charts with the goal of improving efficiency and access for patients, while ensuring privacy of their medical history. Test results can be reviewed with the patients at computer terminals located in each room.
- Our practice is active in national clinical trials which focus on new treatments that may help to preserve vision.
Our practice is active in national clinical trials which focus on new treatments that may help to preserve vision.